Playing zuma in window vista

Still about games? Of course. I found a very interesting game in my brand new HP PC with Windows Vista at home. Anybody know the game house of ZUMA? This game is a combination of concentration, speed of thinking and connecting colors and fine motoric ability. These abilities have to work at the same time in higher and higher speed. At the first time you can sit in a relaxed atmosphere because it’s quite easy to play. But when you go to the higher level, trust me, your eyes will stare closer to the screen and you will fully concentrate on the game.

I found it interesting because at the main menu I feel like in a historical ancient place of Indian with Indian-like game music. At the game part I found interesting colorful beads and of course a cool challenging game to play. If you have it in your PC and you’ve never tried it, just try. You’re gonna love it!

0 comments: